LIFE & LEGACY
The future is in your hands...
University is one of the most pivotal moments in a young adult's life. This is when those students explore themselves and establish their identities. By establishing your legacy through a bequest or other planned gifts, and encouraging others to do the same, you can plant a seed for Hillel’s future and the future of young Jewish leaders beyond your lifetime.
It starts with you
Anyone can make a legacy gift, regardless of age or financial circumstances, and your gift can be customized to fit your goals and needs. Whether you're making your first will, planning for retirement, or providing for your grandchildren's future, it's the right time to consider what your Jewish legacy will be.
This gift could be the most important gift you ever make.
Legacy gifts are the key to a thriving future for Jewish students at the University of Rochester.
Make your gift
Give us a call and we'll help you get started. You have a multitude of options.
- Include a simple bequest in your will
- Make a designation from your life insurance policy, IRA, or retirement plan
- Give an outright gift towards our building
- Create an endowment fund for our building and programming
- Direct a grant from your donor-advised fund or foundation
Contact Rebecca Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org about creating your LIFE & LEGACY gift today.